The Centro Libero Analisi e Ricerca (CLAR) is a non-profit association, with operational headquarters in Senigallia (AN).
The Association was founded in 1996, by the meeting of entrepreneurs and professionals with the aim of:
“To promote and develop the following activities:
– Historical-political studies and analysis aimed at deepening the knowledge of the real situation of Italy and of Europe in the world context;
– Investigations and experiments in the psychological, pedagogical and didactic fields, aimed at identifying and implementing educational methods that encourage the free and full expression of the spiritual qualities of the individual;
– Design, implementation and coordination of training courses and any other related activities in the educational sector (school and post-school), vocational training and social assistance;
– Research in the field of economic and social organization, oriented to create the right relationship between labor and capital, in light of the moral tasks of the individual and of the mission of the peoples;
– Valorisation and protection of natural and environmental heritage, as an irreplaceable source of harmony between man and the world around him;
– Sport and therapeutic practices useful for maintaining and recovering a correct physical and psychological balance “(Article 2 of the Bylaws).
Since 1998 these objectives have been pursued by the Free Center for Analysis and Research (CLAR) also through the implementation of professional training activities, in particular by using European Social Fund funding and other public and private funds.
The professional training activity is linked to the work of research, information and awareness of the history and current affairs, which has given rise to numerous public initiatives.