We inform our readers that the Clar, as part of the Erasmus Plus Vivet project, of which we have spoken often in the last year, has activated a few weeks the numerous courses we have developed and which we are developing on the platform, which can be reached at the site web vivet.education.
Access and use of the courses are totally free – you only have to register with an e-mail and a password of your choice.
We advise you to take a look at the site, where you can find:
– collection and evaluation of educational videos, organized by topic and evaluated by our experts;
– over 40 courses consisting of text and video entirely available, mainly in English, but some of which have already been translated into Italian and other languages: the translation work is in progress, so the content will be gradually enriched;
– possibility to upload educational videos yourself and to freely build your training paths, for your class or for your company;
– possibility to interact with the instructors of the different courses.
Currently the topics dealt with by the VIVET courses are as follows:
– care of the elderly (German)
– cybersecurity (english)
– environmental protection (English)
– organic farming (English and Italian)
Other themes will soon be developed and other translations of the courses already present in English will be available.
It is a work in progress so it will get richer with the passage of time. Participate!
For any information, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.