Sustainable food for kindergartens – SusFood
Formazione degli Operatori per l’Alimentazione sostenibile negli Asili
Open educational resources for pedagogues, caterers and kitchen staff
KA202 – Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
The Erasmus Plus project that CLAR manages in Italy has already entered the formulation phase of the training contents, which will be available on the e-learning platform in the coming months, thanks to the partnership’s contributions, made up of the following organizations:
– Equalita, Institut für Qualifizierung und Vernetzung in Europa e.V., Colonia (Germania) (lead partner)
– Kaiblinger & Zehetgruber OG, Vienna (Austria)
– VU PO AGROBIZNES I RAZVITIE NA REGIONITE, Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
– Zivy venkov, Moravske Kninice (Repubblica Ceca)
– Ökomarkt e.V., Amburgo (Germania)
– Centro Libero Analisi e Ricerca (CLAR), Senigallia (AN), Italia
– Izobrazevanje in svetovanje Tanja Bordon s.p., Sezana (Slovenia)
– The Soil Association Ltd., Bristol (Gran Bretagna)
Meanwhile, we give the opportunity to citizens, as well as specific Recipients of the project (the operators, both educational-teaching and canteen, kindergartens, parents, public administrations, organizations of agricultural producers, consumer associations, environmental associations, manufacturing companies and food processors) to download and read the recently published SusFood brochure. Happy reading to everyone!
We will update you of the subsequent events and materials produced on our site.
If you are interested in contacting us for this project, you can write to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Do you want to participate in the project personally or with your institution? Fill in the expression of interest and take part in our initiatives.